We invite everyone to a fascinating walk throughout the Menorah Center, a unique architectural complex, which has been the most ambitious project not only for the city of Dnepropetrovsk, but also for the whole Ukraine.
The Menorah Center – a unique structure equal to none elsewhere in the world
Visiting the Menorah Center, you will find yourself in:
– the building of the architectural ensemble, which was worked on by the world-renowned experts. The total area of the complex is 50 000 sq. m.;
– the seven towers, the tallest of which is 77 meters.
Old Yekaterinoslav in the walls of the Menorah Center
In the Gallery of the Complex, you will find:
– facades of twelve famous buildings of the old Yekaterinoslav;
– decor of marble and Jerusalem stone, which has no analogues in the world.
The Golden Rose Choral Synagogue
In the Golden Rose Choral Synagogue, built in 1800, you will learn:
– the history and spiritual heritage of “Touray Zahav”;
– the centuries-old cultural traditions of the Jewish people.
David Pchyolkin’s House
In the historic building of the Menorah Center’s architectural ensemble, you will be amazed at:
– the beauty of the house of a merchant of the first guild David Pchyolkin that dates back to the end of the XIX century;
– tasteful decor of the Renaissance epoch.
The observation deck on the 18th floor
On the observation deck of the 18th floor, you will:
– see a wonderful panoramic view of the city Dnepropetrovsk;
– discover Dnepropetrovsk all anew and will see the whole city at a glance and appreciate all its beauty;
– be able to complete your walk with a photograph at the height of the bird’s flight that will help you keep great memories of the Menorah Center for years to come.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Tourist Information Center:
Mondey, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
Walk, including an observation deck (for the group from 3 to 20 persons) – 50 UAH/person
Only the observation deck of the 18th floor
(for the group from 2 to 10 persons) – 25 UAH/person
Accompanied by a guide throughout the week except for Friday and Saturday
11:40, 13:40, 15:40 и 17:20
Call us every day (except Friday, Saturday) from 10:00 to 19:00
+38 (098) 826-36-76, +38 (056) 717-70-00