Due to the announcement of the “red” level of epidemic danger in the Dnipropetrovsk region related with the spread of COVID-19
accommodation in the Hotel (except for persons under 18 years of age) is allowed only upon presentation of one of the following documents:
– a negative result of testing for COVID-19 by polymerase chain reaction taken not longer than 72 hours before check-in,
– rapid test for coronavirus antigen SARS-CoV-2 taken not longer than 72 hours before check-in,
– a document confirming receipt of a full course of vaccination, international, domestic certificate or foreign certificate confirming vaccination against COVID-19 with one dose of single-dose vaccine or two doses of two-dose vaccine (green certificates), which are included by the World Health Organization in the list of permitted for use in emergencies,
– negative result of testing by polymerase chain reaction or recovery of a person from the specified disease, the validity of which is confirmed by the Unified state web portal of electronic services, in particular using the mobile application of the Portal Action (DIYA).
• Prices are indicated in UAH.
• Check-in time is 14:00. Check-out is before 12:00.
• Early check-in (before 10:30) with the guaranteed check-in for group of guests before 14:00 shall be paid for additionally according to the established price.
• The late check out (after 12:00) shall be paid for additionally according to the established price.
• If a guest arrives before 14:00 and purchases “extra space” accommodation service, this additional space shall be paid for according to the separately set prices. The breakfast is not included in the “extra space” service and shall be paid for separately, if a guest wishes to do so.
• For stays shorter than one day, a guest shall be billed for a full day.
• A prerequisite for reservations in the Menorah Hotel is a 100% prepayment.
• Prepayment is made by cash or transfer to the hotel’s account, VISA, MasterCard, American Express bank cards are accepted.
• The guest has the opportunity to change a reservation no later than 2 days prior to arrival without penalty.
• In case of cancellation, according to the contract the guest must notify the hotel no later than 2 days before the day of arrival. The refusal must be in writing and sent by fax or e-mail. To prevent misunderstandings, a reconfirmation needs to be received from the hotel staff.
• If the guest cancels the reservation less than 2 days before the day of arrival, he/she is obliged to pay the price for 1 night.
• Changing the date of arrival and departure is possible subject to availability.
• A prerequisite for the accommodation is the availability of a document that identifies the person.
• The room price includes mineral water, internet, satellite TV.
• Children under three are entitled to a cot at no extra charge upon preliminary request.